Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"It's all in the whip."

Hello World.... Today was an amazing day. Well yesterday was as well because we made this amazing pound cake using the recipe from one of the best, if not the best, pastry chef in the United States, Chef Bandula. Well we baked off our three tier cakes yesterday, so today we made our icing. OMG... This was not just ANY icing, but it was PERFECT Italian and Swiss Buttercream Icing.!!! When I say that these recipes not only made me happy, but it also made my mouth water.! I totally cannot wait to post the recipes for the world to share.! Or you could at least email me and I would forward it to you. Tomorrow we are making Fondant to cover the cake, so come back for more.! Until later, enjoy good fine, and enjoy fine art.!

Shaymar W. Higgs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i gotta try dat