Monday, May 12, 2008

"Hello World..."

I had this urge to write something.! Not just because I am currently listening to Jason Mraz's new album (not plugging him or anything); not because I have just ordered my immersion blender to practice different forms of Molecular Gastronomy, but because I am typing up my notes from my Cake Decorating and Candy Making class.! Not only am i really excited about all that I have learned in just one week, but I am elated that the chef gave us tips and notes that most people take their entire career to find out.!!!! Just looking down right now, I see how to properly cut any shape cake, and the proper way to bake large 18" cakes.! I mean GOSH.!
Okay, enough about that, and back to my Molecular Gastronomy stuff.! So this weekend, I am going home for a barbeque for my mothers college graduation. Not only would this be a chance to cook and bake up some good food, but to also try out some really tricky techniques with family friends (and of course the random friend of a friend, of a friend.lol.). Well look out for my pictures because they will be up no later than sunday night.! Until later..... BUTTER ALWAYS MELTS AT 85ºF.

No comments: