Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pre-Christmas Party

Welcome Back.!

So I may be a little late, but these pictures are totally worth it.!

A quick introduction: On December 22, 2008, I held a mini Christmas Party for close friends.
The menu was as follows:
Balsamic Chicken with Glazed Pears Over Couscous And Sauteed Green BeansI have had dinner parties before, but I have NEVER had anyone ask for three servings of food. Even myself (being a pseudo-vegetarian) had a total of two servings.! If that does not sound (and even look good), I dont know what does.
I paired the meal with a 'Mistletoe Kiss' cocktail. Its simply a perfect mix of pear nectar, champagne, and fresh mint leaves.! To add that extra flair, I made sugar stirrers.!!!



A party is not a party (well at least not for a newly graduated Culinary Student) without centerpieces. Isomalt is my new best friend.!

The party was a blast.!!! I wish you all could have enjoyed it with us.
Until later... Happy New Year all.!

No comments: